Skip to main content
Topic: Went to Pomona RV show this weeekend.... (Read 784 times) previous topic - next topic

Went to Pomona RV show this weeekend....

Yahoo Message Number: 18864
...and saw the new CC's. It was interesting to see some of the changes in the Inspire and Allure. I noticed that the INspires now have the air leveling instead of the power gear legs now. Could not get a reason from anyone other than they standardized (though our is now being replaced since it failed....). Also interesting to the the higher price tags by comparison to a equally outfitted coach model.

Allure 37 with tag was very nice, better payload limits but still have the hitch tongue weight limit of 600 lbs even though it can tow 10,000 lbs. They also changed their switches inside with push button panel clusters.

Anyway, it was interesting to see the 2006's as ours was a late 2005 that had some 2006 features interms of floor plan and other items, but now the even later 2006's have more items other than the halogen interior lights and single pane front windshield, at least in the Inspire.
Kary

05 Inspire 36'

Re: Went to Pomona RV show this weeekend....

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 18871
Kary,

Many thanks for that info on Pomona RV Show.
Previously we had a 2002 36 ALLURE triple slide; great machine, and we would not want anything larger than 37' if that.
What are your thoughts regarding the Inspire vrs Allure that you saw at the Show.

Thanks again,

jeffbec51

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 18873
Besides the $130,000 price difference (retail) they have some differences around heat, lighting, tag axle, interior touch, and capacity. I liked the Allure with a tag at 37' but it did lack storage below due to the tag. They also had a 34' but that is really too short for our needs. Might good for two people though.
We like our Inspire 330, tough it is our first coach of this type we might change our minds in a few years. Right now we think it fits our needs given the price point we paid. I cannot really see paying that much more for the Allure unless you really need the tag axle frankly....
Kary

05 Inspire 36'

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 18899
Not sure but most of the money is where you cannont see, ie. the chassis. Dig deep and remember, you may only buy one and this will be it. Most of think that way but infact we go on to the next coach looking for what we didn't get in our current model. Metal or fiberglass is my next big question. Country Coach builds the best coach and puts a lot of money into the foundation and interior.
Some Mfgs put more into the interior to sell their product at the expense of the rest. Balance is the question.

Paul

01' Intrigue, #11309

Quote from: kary993
Besides the $130,000 price difference (retail) they have some > differences around heat, lighting, tag axle, interior touch, and > capacity. I liked the Allure with a tag at 37' but it did lack > storage below due to the tag. They also had a 34' but that is

really

too short for our needs. Might good for two people though.

We like our Inspire 330, tough it is our first coach of this type

we

might change our minds in a few years. Right now we think it fits > our needs given the price point we paid. I cannot really see

paying

that much more for the Allure unless you really need the tag axle > frankly....

Kary

05 Inspire 36'

Quote from: Jeffbec51@a...

>

> Kary,
>

> Many thanks for that info on Pomona RV Show.
>

> Previously we had a 2002 36 ALLURE triple slide; great machine,

and

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 19530
Extra rear axle for carrying weight. Look at CC's web site/pix and you'll see 2 sets of rear tires.

Sue

'05, 42' Allure 31254