Skip to main content
Topic: Wiring Drawings / Schematics for 2001 Country Coach Intrigue 40' (Read 2665 times) previous topic - next topic

Wiring Drawings / Schematics for 2001 Country Coach Intrigue 40'

Hello folks,  we just bought a really nice 2001 Country Coach Intrigue 40', and are trying desperately, and failing miserably at getting or purchasing the Wiring Diagrams / Schematics for the Coach's House and Chassis/Engine - either PDFs or Hard copies.    Are there any  2001 Country Coach Intrigue 40' owners out there willing to let me buy from them a copy of their  Binders of Wiring Diagrams and Schematics .  I left a message with CC - on their website,  hoping i could buy the Diagrams & Schematics from them.  Sadly,  I never received a response back.    Wires have been clipped in the heater compartment, the generator compartment,  and under and over the dashboard;  most are nicely numbered but we still dont know what and where the other end of the wires are located. 
thank you for any comments or other help .  -mark

Re: Wiring Drawings / Schematics for 2001 Country Coach Intrigue 40'

Reply #1
Try posting on Facebook country coach owners forum and IRv2 country Coach forum.  You might have better results.
Larry B
2003 Intrigue
38’ Suite Escape  SESG
Dallas TX

Reply #2
Greetings Mark, have you had any success? 

I am brand new to this forum, and RVing generally as well as Country Coach specifically by way of our recent purchase of a 2002 40’ Intrigue.  I’m a “car guy” doing my own mechanical on my 60’s Pontiacs and multiple 05 Cadillacs, so I have some mechanical knowledge.  That said, I am presently reviewing all the paperwork that came with our coach and there are quite a few folded sheets that look like electrical schematics.  It’s possible what you need is there (albeit one year newer).

Do you still need this info?  Please feel free to call me (866) 987-6112. 
Eric

Reply #3
Need help finding where the 12v power to the tow board comes from.