Skip to main content
Topic: Early 2008 Build Inspire Sienna "pre purchase" issues...Input please... (Read 43 times) previous topic - next topic

Early 2008 Build Inspire Sienna "pre purchase" issues...Input please...

Been hunting a "good" 36 footer and may have found one.  This will not be my first DP and I already have my "100 point" list of questions and another 100 or more photos requested.  My primary question is the radiator.  I read conflicting information in various places about CC resolving (or not) the radiator issues by 2007/2008.  Have decent pics of the radiator is there is someone who can provide definitive information.  Trying (by long distance) to sort of what is and isn't.  Any input on this and ANY OTHER "points of concern" welcome.

I am aware of the PTO issue and have factored that in.  Also a host of other issues I factored in.  Again, any additional insight, no matter how redundant appreciated.  Feel free to PM and/or public post....

Thanks!  Bob

Re: Early 2008 Build Inspire Sienna "pre purchase" issues...Input please...

Reply #1
If it is Cummins check serial number for wrist pin problems.  I was lookin for a 2005 - 2007 when I purchased but wound up with a 2003 due to potential problems.
Larry B
2003 Intrigue
38’ Suite Escape  SESG
Dallas TX