Skip to main content
Topic: Transfer switch location on 99 Intrigue (Read 1231 times) previous topic - next topic

Transfer switch location on 99 Intrigue

Can someone tell me where the transfer switch is located on a 1999 Intrigue? Are there two switches or one?
Thank You for any information you may have
Dave
99 Country Coach, Intrigue, 36'
Cummins 350 ISC 8.3
SE Arizona

Re: Transfer switch location on 99 Intrigue

Reply #1
under the bed....in engine compartment

Reply #2
Thanks for the reply Henmann, It's been two months since I posted this but I'm still looking. Thank You. Tomorrow I will check out the engine compartment for the elusive transfer switch. You're not referring to the transfer pump are you?
Dave
99 Country Coach, Intrigue, 36'
Cummins 350 ISC 8.3
SE Arizona

Reply #3
Are you still  looking for the shore power/ gen transfer switch? I have a 98Int and sw is located below the the main 120V breaker panel behind the lower right rear and behind the lowest bedroom cabinet drawers.  This is viewed inside coach looking towards right of bed. No slideout on this unit. Don't know how yours is arranged but should be located somewhere near where shore power enters coach.
KB

Reply #4
I just got my 98 36’ non slide Intrigue and we were cleaning the bedroom area.  I found a switch located under the drivers side bottom nightstand drawer.  Completely remove the drawer from the cabinet and you will see it mounted on the floor. I hope this helps.

Reply #5
I have 95 and that's where the switch is ...Lukers is right 👍