Skip to main content
Topic: 2007 Allure Shocks for Drive Axel (Read 58 times) previous topic - next topic

2007 Allure Shocks for Drive Axel

Hello, does anyone know where I can find shocks for the drive axel for my "07 Allure?  The shocks I need are  Koni FSD Shock 9005-1025, it has 7/8 steel eye.  Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: 2007 Allure Shocks for Drive Axel

Reply #1
Summit has those at a pretty good price. I've bought a lot of stuff from Summit.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kon-9005-1025

Not sure what size the eye is.

Ultra RV has them too. Specific to your suspension and a pretty good price but I've never done business with them.

Koni 9005-1025 - Country Coach w/ Ridewell Suspension Rear / Bluebird...

Hope that helped.

Reply #2
Confirm the shock part number if you can by looking at the existing shock.  Some of the online lookup tools specify incorrect numbers.

The shocks on my drive axle 2007 Allure are Koni FSD 9102-1002 - 1" shock bolt hole.

Brian
2007 Country Coach Allure 37 Sunset Bay 400ISL

Reply #3
Thank you John and Brian. Mine were koni-9005-1025, they come with a 1" eye and some rubber bushings. I believe that the rubber bushings will make the eye the size that the service shop is telling me they needed. They are supposed to install them this coming week. I will update you both on what ends up happening.