Skip to main content
Topic: Fresh Water  (Read 90 times) previous topic - next topic

Fresh Water

OK i believe i only got one problem left to fix before this loner can hit the road.  When i try to fill fresh water tank the water pours out underneath but my gage shows tank empty.  I have tried it with the "Dump water tank in both positions???????.      It did set thru 3/4 nights at 18% but i had previously drained all the tanks.  Maybe its the switch.  How can I test the switch or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  thanks ken (loner)
Wife passed a few years back we had a 43FT Wanderlodge Bluebird, installed telephone systems for JC Penney Stores all over the US marvelous job.  I am tired of sitting at home alone ("LONER). Just purchase a 1987 Vintage Country Coach in pristen condition.  Gonna travel this great USA again, so sad it will be alone this time.  First stop will be Veterians State Park Waycross, Ga and of course they have a golf course.  Ontheroadagain

Re: Fresh Water

Reply #1
Hi Ken,

Is your switch electric? IF so you may have a stuck solenoid on the water dump function.

That happened to me on my 1997 Magna CC. I just disconnected the solenoid so I could fill the tank.
The problem wasn't a broken solenoid. Corroded contacts on the water tank sensors were giving the wrong signal to the solenoid.

The whole dump/fill system on my CC is 12V. If yours is the same an old telephone guy should have no problems running this down.

I hope that helps.