Skip to main content
Topic: Parts for 2004 Intrigue (Read 88 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts for 2004 Intrigue

Now that Winnebago no longer supports Country Coach, where do we go for parts? I currently need a hub cap for the left front aluminum wheel, and an engine pre-heat circulating pump. The hub cap has the CC logo.

Thank you,
Robert
2004 Country Coach Intrigue Ovation 42'
Flint, Tx.

Re: Parts for 2004 Intrigue

Reply #1
As with most components, the supplier of the component to CC will have them as well.  The wheels are probably Alcoa, and center caps are available from many suppliers just not with the CC engraved logo.  The HydroHot/AquaHot circulation pumps are available from Aquahot suppliers.  I have had success with Roger Berke (www.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com) or John Carrillo (www.heatmyrv.com) for parts supply.  A number of the circ pumps are discontinued, but there are generic replacement ones available.  Some members have used Solar circulating pumps (cheaper) as an alternative.

Brian
2007 Country Coach Allure 37 Sunset Bay 400ISL

Reply #2
I have had excellent luck with Premier RV Services in Junction City Oregon as well as Oregon Motor Coach Center in Eugene Oregon. Have not came across anything yet that between the two of them we have not been able to get.
AJ
2004 Country Coach Intrigue
AJ Tucker
2004 CC Intrigue Suite Serenade
Build # 11807

Reply #3
You may want to try Visone RV Salvage in Kentucky.