Skip to main content
Topic: Chassis Battery Drain (Read 1420 times) previous topic - next topic

Chassis Battery Drain

I have a 2007 630 Magna Galileo. I did not start it for a week and the chassis batteries were drained. I thought I shut off everything connected, but is there something that is hidden that I don't see.
Thanks

Re: Chassis Battery Drain

Reply #1
I just had the same problem with my 2006 Magna. To get the coach started, you might have a battery boost button on your left side driver console. Hold it down and turn the ignition key. If that doesn't work, you'll have to jump the chassis batteries. Put the red on one battery and black on the other battery. I found out the reason my batteries drained is because earlier I had bad house batteries that fried my HWH control board. It also blew the inline fuse on my Magnum Smart Battery Combiner. You combiner is located inside the 2nd bay where your inverter is located. It should be mounted on the left wall. Check the 2 inline 20amp fuses and make sure they aren't blown. Hope this helps.
2006 Country Coach Magna Rembrandt

Re: Chassis Battery Drain

Reply #2
Thanks for the feedback. I will monitor your suggestions
in the center electrical bay, I found a bolt with no nut on it and it was sitting on the wall. Why it didn't do more damage is beyond me.
Will see if that was it.
Thanks again